Comments from our nutritionist, Yunman:
Thanks to our medical assistants, I have the aspiration to write this comment.
They said I ate a lot for breakfast.
- 1/2 6” purple yam (sweet potato)
- 1 cup 50/50 leafy vegetables
- 1 soft boiled egg
- 1/2 California avocado
- 1 glass of whole milk
- 1/2 persimmon
- 1 6” banana
I did not make them a jar of smoothie. Rather, I enjoyed chewing them, feeling the texture, and tasting the flavor. I loved their colors stimulating my appetite.
Foods deserves human’s respect and attention. Should one have ever thought about what and how much he or she eats every day, wise selection of foods and elegant intake would be far more likely to happen.
Ask yourself 3 questions.
- First, how many types of foods, especially plants, do you eat every day?
- Second, are the meals today completely different from those from yesterday, respectively?
- Third, how much for each food do you eat?
Never claim that you eat healthily until you have a clear idea of what and how much you eat.
Here are some examples to include the recommended foods in your meals.
Add this to your breakfast
- Microwaved avocado and egg (very fast!)
- Oatmeal and blueberries
Add this to lunch
- Slightly grilled broccoli with garlic and olive oil
- Boiled quinoa and beans
- Chopped apple, walnuts, and cinnamon as desserts
Add this to dinner
- Stir-fried chicken with orange peels and ginger/garlic
- Orange flesh as desserts
This article is from the following link: